First Visit at Meraki Dental
On your first visit to our family dental SE Calgary office, we will provide you with a quick office tour of our facility and introduce you to our caring team members, who are ready to serve you and make sure your visit is as easy and as comfortable as possible.
If you are a New Patient in our office we will do:
- Complete Dental Exam: A comprehensive exam including all the extraoral and intraoral structures can help us identify any issues that can be arising and take the proper steps required to maintain your oral health.
- Dental X-rays: This can help us to identify problems, like cavities, bone loss, and impacted teeth so we can get a clear picture of your dental health. This is especially important if you don’t have any X-rays from your previous dentist.
- Dental Photography
- We are open on select Saturdays by appointment only
After we have collected all the information, we will explain all our findings to you and create a treatment plan for your urgent and elective treatment. Our priority is to help you understand your individual needs and options to allow you to make an informed decision about how we can preserve your oral health.
We want all of our patients to have great experiences when they visit us for their complete oral care, we provide the following features:
- Bilingual staff: in addition to English, we speak Spanish.
- Complimentary underground parking.
- Convenient weekend hours: we are open on select Saturdays and by appointment only.
- Complimentary beverages while you wait.
- Appointment reminders.
- Multiple appointment bookings for families.
Our team goes above and beyond to give our patients a comfortable experience. We understand that some patients may feel nervous or uncomfortable about the dentist which is why we offer you a complimentary consult when we can take the time to listen and address your concerns.